- Assembled from imported milled kiln dried hardwood components in New Orleans, our port of entry.
- Comfortable solid wood saddle seat
- Wood Stains (maple stains board) or Lacquer primary colors or gouache colors
- You may finish chair body in one color stain (maple stains board), lacquer primary colors or gouache color, and saddle seat in a contrasting color.
- Deluxe Upholstery We take the original wood seat and layer with two types of foam. The first layer of foam is a dense compression that is topped with a softer compression to generate a full crown seat. If you decide to return to the original saddle seat you may remove the upholstery your self or is you wish return the seats to us and we will do our utmost to match the stain, lacquer or gouache color applied to bottom of seat to the top. Please understand wood ages and changes its color composition (we will do this at no charge to you).
- Also, Halpern's offers a wide range of fabrics to select from, or you can supply your own.
Stains (reference maple stains board), Lacquers in primary colors, or Gouache colors
Stains (maple stains board), Lacquers in primary colors, or Gouache colors
- Select a color for body of chair
- Select a color for saddle seat of chair
- Select Fabric from our Fabric Collection or you may provide your own Fabric.
- Customer Own Material(COM) 5/8 to 3/4 yard per two seats
- This price includes wood stain (reference maple stains board), lacquer or gouache colors and labor of applying upholstery and foam materials. Fabric is not included in price
1600 Prytania (504) 566-1707
1532 St Charles (504) 304-0039